Monday 15 October 2012

Observing Negative Space and Perspective


I found this exercise challenging and was unable to keep my pen on the paper from start to finish, but to be fair, I am surprised how well it turned out.I have included a photo of my subject from my point of view to reference from.


I think I started off really well, the wine glass and plastic bottle are pretty accurate but as I was  sketching down the side of the Coke Glass,  I came in a bit too sharp.


Following on from the first picture, I tried my best to correct the base of the coke glass but went slightly over the horizon between the coke glass and plastic bottle, I remembered not to make that mistake between the bottle and wine glass and I think I did a good job with the base of the wine glass. 




Subject from my seating position. 



No comments:

Post a Comment