Wednesday 26 September 2012

First Off, A Bit About Me !


Hi, Im Jason, Im 36, been drawing since I was 10. I would say my style is a mixture of graphic design, comic book & film, science fiction & fantasy. I like to mix graphic felt tips with pencil & pastel. I have self taught myself with watercolour painting, putting my own spin on things using black biro & Opaque White. I have chose to do the Painting Degree course and will begin the first drawing module soon.
Where do I want to take my art ? Well I have been to University to study Social Work, with an interest in Mental Health, but my heart lies with art so the perfect combination for me would be to go on to do Art Therapy/Youth work/Teaching, basically using art in some way to help people.
I am hoping the course expands my knowledge in other subject matter & mediums that I use as I tend to stay within my comfort zone of what is mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment